Montessori Peace Centers is a nonprofit organization started in 2015 by James Bauckman and Angie Burrell. James and Angie both have Masters Degrees in Education and over 2 decades of experience in teaching. MPC has been providing high-quality, affordable Montessori education and care for young children for the last 4 years. MPC ensures that high quality care, training and resources are available to all families, regardless of their income.
Montessori Peace Centers vision is to create peaceful thriving communities by empowering individuals to reach their highest potential.
Montessori Peace Centers Mission is to:
- Help families obtain their basic needs.
- Mentor existing schools so they can provide quality care or raise funding to bring Montessori to low income families.
- Train and support teachers with in-person and online classes and workshops.
- Sell affordable and quality Montessori materials and other materials that promote peace, independence, nature immersion, practical life skills, art and music.
- Support parents with resources and training to help them thrive through gaining knowledge, skills and making sure they have their basic needs met.
1095 Telegraph Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
Fill out the form below, and one of our admission specialists will contact you.